Thursday 24 July 2008

Updates: Vacation & Temporary New Crude Oil Setup

I'll be traveling for a few days, so the next two weekly signals updates will arrive sometime during the weekend, rather than the usual Friday afternoon. I'll write a shortened post about the coming Commitments of Traders data release when I've had a chance to update the latest signals page table. Also on that page, you might notice I've updated the information for my crude oil trading setup. I've been studying various new setups for crude that combine the best signals from two groups of traders and have come up with a (possibly temporary) replacement for my existing signal. Like the old one, this new setup is bullish. I haven't had time to do a few final checks for even better setups, but so far the one I've got up on that table looks like the best one to me. I'll complete my study when I get back and will write another post on what I come up with. Good luck this week and next!

No comments: