Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year Means Cash for Nikkei and Natural Gas

Happy New Year! I've just updated my latest signals table based on Friday's Commitments of Traders data from the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Signals taking effect the first week of 2012: Nikkei and natural gas to cash. See the table for more fascinating details about trader positioning in the eight markets I'm following with my COTs Timer trading strategy.

Thanks to readers for following this blog and your feedback over the last year and since I started it in 2007. I've learned more from readers' comments than I could have imagined, and that's helped me improve this trading system immeasurably. I hope 2011 was a good year for you and your loved ones and that 2012 is your best year so far. May all your dreams come true.

No comments: