Friday 18 May 2012

Banks Bearish, Crude to Cash

Two new trading signals take effect on next week's open of trading: bearish for the BKX U.S. Bank Index (this signal will last only one week) and cash for crude oil. The bearish signal for my new crude oil trading setup had been doing nicely, and I was just wondering how long the good times can last.

That's not the case for some of my other current signals, but what interests me more is how the trade does when the signal ends. Of course, I don't expect every trade to be profitable either. Read more on my thinking about losing trades on my FAQs page.

See details on trader positioning in the two above markets and the other markets I follow on my newly updated latest signals table.

The signals are based on the free weekly Commitments of Traders data issued by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission - God bless 'em. Hope you did well this past week, and have a good weekend.

No comments: