Sunday 6 May 2012

NDX to Cash, Nikkei Bullish, Natural Gas Bearish

Exciting times here at COTs Timer world headquarters, where we bring you the latest in developments in the beautiful and talented world of the Commitments of Traders reports. Well actually, we mostly just report on how the CFTC's weekly data on trader positioning looks week to week - and what signals we get for the markets we cover.

And on that note, without further ado, here are the signals I've just had the pleasure of noting on my newly updated latest signals table. First, here are the signals taking effect on this coming week's open of trading:

Nasdaq-100 Index: goes to cash after one week bearish
- Nikkei: goes to bullish after two weeks in cash
- natural gas: goes to bearish after a week bullish

And here are my other, existing signals for my COTs Timer trading strategy:

- S&P 500: bullish
- BKX U.S. Bank Index: cash
- gold: bullish
- 30-year Treasury bond: cash
- copper: cash
- crude oil: bearish

See details on trader positioning in all of these markets and other trading information for my setups on my latest signals table. Also as noted in this post last week, I've updated my backtesting results table (scroll down for the link) to include the results from all of my newly updated setups.

Good luck this week.

1 comment:

Inder Singh Chauhan said...

usefull post for all the trader's who learn about technical analysis and stocks and commodities trading market